We do accept contract work on an hourly ($150.00/hour) basis for any pattern drafting and sewing. VSC can assist you in developing paper patterns and sewing the prototype sample for your fashion line. Please call and make an appointment at (604) 879-2100.
Private tutoring is available on request. In-house design studio tutoring is $125.00 per hour, with a minimum booking of 3 hours. Private tutoring does include notions, muslin and paper pattern (white and Manila papers).
Over the years, VSC has taught and mentored numerous clients, including beginner students and new graduates from many fashion institutions, such as:
- Central Saint Martins
- Parsons School of Design
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Ryerson Polytechnic University
- George Brown College
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Blanche Macdonald Centre
- The Art Institute of Vancouver
- Helen Lefeaux School of Fashion Design
- VCAD: Visual College of Art and Design Vancouver
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College
- LaSalle College Vancouver
- John Casablancas Institute
Once you register and pre-pay for your classes, you can book your classes whenever you want to commence your program. After you book online, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail within 24 hours. VSC offers a very flexible schedule.
We are open, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, 7 days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily, including weekends and holidays.